Title: My Pals are Here! Science (International Edition) Textbook 6A
Subtitle: Not Found
Imprint: Marshall Cavendish Education
Author: Dr Kwa Siew Hwa, Teo-Gwan Wai Lan, Koh Siew Luan, Goh Sao-Ee
Specifications: 275mm x 210mm, 144pp, Threadsewn
My Pals are Here! Science helps young learners acquire deep understanding of scientific concepts while developing essential process skills through a stimulating and friendly approach.
Stimulating and Vibrant
• Learning is experiential and deductaive as pupils are encouraged to explore and discover scientific knowledge.
• Questions are purposefully posed to inculcate an inquisitive attitude towards the learning of Science.
• Fascinating photographs and colourful illustrations engage pupils’ minds and spark their curiosity about the world around them.
• Carefully selected visuals and minimal text allow all pupils regardless of language skills to understand scientific concepts, hence building learner confidence.
• Concrete examples from everyday life make Science relevant and accessible to the young learners.
With My Pals are Here! Science, pupils will acquire knowledge, an inquiring mind, and skills and processes that form the basis for learning at higher levels.
Each level of My Pals are Here! Science comprises:
• Textbook (Parts A and B)
• Activity Book (Parts A and B)
• Teacher’s Guide (Parts A and B)